TIBETAN HAND HAMMERING SINGING BOWL made with traditional tools and techniques have always been rare and are becoming harder to find. Our bowls are only made by true artisans in the rural Himalayas. With many years of experience, we guarantee you the originated sound of The Famous Tibetan bowl. Each product is handcrafted from the purest Nepal metals.
Buddhist Copper Handmade singing bowl from Nepali Artisans. You will hear an auspicious sound in the middle of the outer surface of the bowl. Singing bowls also known as Tibetan Prayer Bowls, These products include a singing bowl, a hand-sewn cushion, and a wood striker. These Genuine Antiques singing bowls are used worldwide for yoga, meditation, Relaxing, reduce stress spiritual healing. It is available in different weights, colors, and sizes.
Many of today's common illnesses such as diabetes, heart disease, or inflammation-related disease, have been linked to stress. After sessions, many clients report a deep sense of tranquility, sleep soundly and feel the effects of the treatment for several days.
Benefits may include:
How to Use:
1. Hold the base of the bowl in the palm of your hand or on your fingertips.
2. Tilt the bowl towards you at a slight angle.
3. Hold the mallet supplied with your bowl from the top with the fingertips pointing downwards.
4. To warm up the bowl ready for play, strike the mallet gently against the side.
5. Keep your wrist straight.
6. Now, rotate the base of the mallet slowly around the rim of the bowl.