TIBETAN HAND HAMMERING SINGING BOWL made with traditional tools and techniques which is rare and becoming harder to find. Our bowls are only made by true artisans in the rural Himalayas. With many years of experience, we guaranteed these will bring you the original sound of The Famous Tibetan bowl. Each product is handcrafted from the purest Nepal metals.
Many of today's common illnesses such as diabetes, heart disease, or inflammation-related disease, have been linked to stress. After sessions, many clients report a deep sense of tranquility, sleep soundly and feel the effects of the treatment for several days.
Benefits may include:
How to Use:
1. Hold the base of the bowl in the palm of your hand or on your fingertips.
2. Tilt the bowl towards you at a slight angle.
3. Hold the mallet supplied with your bowl from the top with the fingertips pointing downwards.
4. To warm up the bowl ready for play, strike the mallet gently against the side.
5. Keep your wrist straight.
6. Now, rotate the base of the mallet slowly around the rim of the bowl.