Fill your surroundings with rich, beautifully scented notes of Green Leaves, Pear, and Apple with our Apple Orchard Candle.
This is crafted from an all-natural blend of soy and coconut waxes and hand-poured into an easily repurposes vessel with cotton wicks that burn clean with an excellent cold and hot throw. No matter your style, you can rest assured that you're getting a high-quality, earth-friendly burn every time.
This would also make a great gift for any friend or family member in your life who is just starting out and needs some sweet-smelling aromas and extra home decor pieces. From housewarming gifts to wedding presents, the possibilities are endless!
Fragrance Notes: Green Leaves, Pear, and Apple.
Small Size: 5.5oz (Spaces like bathrooms and entryways)
Medium Size: 10oz (Spaces like bathrooms, offices, and dens)
Large Size: 17.2oz (Spaces like living rooms)
Sample Size: 0.5oz
Free of Lead, Parabens, Paraffin, Petroleum, Phthalates, Sulfates, and Zinc
- Allow burning until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge.
- Burn for 3 to 4 hours at a time
- Keep in a cool and dry environment
- Burn in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F.
- Trim the wick each time you light it, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend keeping the wick 1/4" in length.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris.
- Keep away from drafts, vents, fans, or air currents.
- Ensure that it is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- The lid is only for decorative purposes and not to be used as a snuffer
- Before relighting, let it cool completely.