Good for all people.
The Power Trio Complex is a blend of cutting-edge plant-based technology combined with Vitamin C. The complex gives the appearance of tighter, brighter skin while using natural botanicals and fruit extracts to protect from pollutants. Scented with a hint of lemon.
• Contains the Power Trio Complex of Majestem ™, Vitamin C and PhytoVie®
• Majestem ™ provides a visible tightening and lifting effect
• Vitamin C assists in brightening dull skin
• Vitamin C assists in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• PhytoVie® pollution defense acts as a practical ‘pollution shield’
• Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP) is specifically produced for use as a stabilized source of vitamin C in cosmetic products. Light-stable and oxygen-stable.
• Vitamin C 3%
With any new skincare product, try a patch test on a discreet area of skin to determine if this product works with your skin type.
Use twice daily before your moisturizer or as a stand-alone serum. Apply 2 to 3 drops in the palm of your hand and massage into face, neck, and decollete.
Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP) is specifically produced for use as a stabilized source of vitamin C in cosmetic products. Light-stable and oxygen-stable.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Callus Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Citrate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Borago Officinalis Seed (Starflower) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed)/Aleurites Fordi (Tung) Oil Copolymer, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil.
Vitamin C 3%
Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a stabilized form of vitamin C. It's ideal in skincare products as it can be stored and packaged more effectively than regular vitamin C – which can be volatile and lose its effect upon contact with the atmosphere.