Fill your surroundings with rich, beautifully scented notes of Tomato Leaf, Lemon Peel, Lemongrass, Basil, and Thyme with our Tomato Garden Collection. This candle is crafted from an all-natural blend of soy and coconut waxes and hand-poured into an easily repurposed vessel with cotton wicks that burn clean with an excellent cold and hot throw. No matter your style, you can rest assured that you're getting a high-quality, earth-friendly candle every time. Fragrance Notes:
Tomato Leaf, Lemon Peel, Lemongrass, Basil, and Thyme. Size:
Free of: Lead, Parabens, Paraffin, Petroleum, Phthalates, Sulfates, and Zinc.
- Our 5.5 oz candles are meant for small spaces like bathrooms and entryways.
- Our 10 oz candles are meant for small to medium-sized spaces like bathrooms, offices, and dens.
- Our 17.2 oz candles are meant for large spaces like living rooms.
- Sample size: Net Wt. .5 oz
Natural Soy/Coconut Wax, Cotton Wick, Fragrance Oil. Candle Care Tips: Follow these tips to help ensure optimal results when burning your Guidotti candles:
- Allow your candles to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge.
- Burn candles for 3–4 hours at a time.
- Keep candles in a cool and dry environment.
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F.
- Trim the wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend keeping the wick 1/4" in length.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans, or air currents.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- The lid is decorative and not to be used as a snuffer.
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.